Who we are
- In carrying out their duties, journalists and company staff of Mandarnesia.com are equipped with an identity (Press Card) and Company Id Card, and are listed in the Editorial Box.
Mandarnesia.com journalists are PROHIBITED from asking and receiving money or any goods from sources.
- For resource persons who feel that there are irregularities in the identity of the Mandarnesia.com Journalists or get unpleasant behavior from journalists, they can contact the Editors of Mandarnesia.com via electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every published news is under the authority of the editor of Mandarnesia.com
- Requests for rectification, correction, revision or right of reply regarding articles that have been published by Mandarnesia.com, based on the Journalistic Code of Ethics and the Basic Press Law.
- Errors are made by sending an electronic mail (e-mail)/email to: email@example.com using the subject: RIGHTS OF ANSWER. In the e-mail, the part that is deemed inappropriate and the link from the article is stated, and the applicant must clearly state his/her identity. (*)
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.